Most of our courses here at Melbourne Polytechnic require a Victorian Tertiary Admissions Centre (VTAC) application and this application process is now open for 2015.
If you are unsure of what course you would like to do, here are some tips to keep in mind:
- Most importantly – be sure to follow your passion – choose a course that is going to make you happy in your future career
- Think about what you like to do in your spare time
- Remember, ATAR scores are not everything! Many of our courses have other requirements, such as attending an interview or audition, submitting a supplementary form or presenting a folio.
So what happens next once you have found a course you want to do?
- If the course requires a VTAC application (our courses will show you whether it needs one or not) then here are your next steps:
- Find the course you're interested in via the course search
- Hit the Apply now button on the course page and you will find the VTAC code you need
- Follow the instructions to apply via VTAC. Note: if your application requires an interview, audition or supplementary form, you will need to book/submit this by making an online booking or calling the phone number listed.
We'll be in touch soon!
It's so easy to apply, find the course you're interested in now by searching our courses.
Maintained by Web Developer and Administrator, M&CC.
Last Modified: August 19, 2015