In the interview you will be asked to present a folio of work. This should include your best pieces of work and should comprise completed works, digital or traditional.
- A portfolio of designs, these can be costume related or fashion.
- A portfolio of artwork or photographs
- Examples of costume or fashion garments.
- Examples of work completed for VCE, folio or creative projects.
- Testamur of past completed courses or VCE standard results.
- It is important in the interview that you demonstrate a commitment and enthusiasm. Motivation and dedication are regarded highly.
- The applicants most likely to rate highly are people who demonstrate enthusiasm and commitment, who are open to new ideas and who show a willingness to participate.
- The staff conducting the interviews are very friendly and understand that you may be nervous. They are very approachable and interested in seeing your work and in answering any questions you might have regarding the course.
- Students will be asked about why they would like to enter into a costume course and to talk through their artwork/ folio.
- Visit the Prahran Campus page for travel info.
Information and Enrolment nights.
Come to one of our Information and Enrolment nights.