International Trade can offer you a lucrative career. Our courses prepare you for success in this competitive and volatile industry.
Our courses in International Trade are designed for business owners and employees. Our qualifications give you the best chance of a successful career in International Trade by improving your understanding of the industry practices that affect the global market.
Subject areas covered include:
- Presentation and communication skills
- Customer service
- Cross-cultural awareness
- Domestic and international market research
- International law and finance
- International marketing and business analysis
- Trade conventions
- Risk management
Highlights of these courses include:
- Melbourne Polytechnic is one of the few institutions in Melbourne offering courses in International Trade and Business
- Participate in Industry Projects: teachers and students work for an organisation on a specific project
|Certificate IV in International Trade|
There’s never been a better time to launch your career in international trade. Sharpen your problem-solving skills and learn how to take advantage of international business opportunities. Our Certificate IV in International Trade will have you job-ready in six months.
|Diploma of International Business|
Are you interested in management roles within the international business sector? Grow your opportunities, learn from our industry-experienced teachers, and enrol in our Diploma of International Business. You’ll learn advanced skills in international trade and finance, market segmentation, international forecasting and strategic planning.
Maintained by Web Developer and Administrator, M&CC.
Last Modified: 21st October 2016