An organisation’s staff are its most valuable asset, making Human Resources vital to an organisation’s success.
Our courses in Human Resources will provide you with the necessary knowledge to step into a career in HR management, leadership and professional development and organisational or change management.
Melbourne Polytechnic’s Human Resources courses provide skills for:
- employee management and training
- budgeting and financial management
- recruitment, selection and induction
- performance management
- separation and termination
- effective team management
- workplace safety
Some particular highlights of these courses include:
- Melbourne Polytechnic’s pathway arrangements between our Human Resources courses into Business courses at La Trobe University
- Students completing HR courses can finish the course in just one year which is relatively short for a part-time course and is achieved through a combination of online and face-to-face delivery
|Diploma of Human Resources Management|
Advance your career as a human resources professional with our Diploma of Human Resources Management. This popular course addresses current business needs in human resources management, learning and development and employment services.
Maintained by Web Developer and Administrator, M&CC.
Last Modified: 21st April 2017