An organisation’s staff are its most valuable asset, making Human Resources vital to an organisation’s success.
Our courses in Human Resources will provide you with the necessary knowledge to step into a career in HR management, leadership and professional development and organisational or change management.
Melbourne Polytechnic’s Human Resources courses provide skills for:
- employee management and training
- budgeting and financial management
- recruitment, selection and induction
- performance management
- separation and termination
- effective team management
- workplace safety
Some particular highlights of these courses include:
- Melbourne Polytechnic’s pathway arrangements between our Human Resources courses into Business courses at La Trobe University
- Students completing HR courses can finish the course in just one year which is relatively short for a part-time course and is achieved through a combination of online and face-to-face delivery
|Diploma of Human Resources Management|
Advance your career as a human resources professional with our Diploma of Human Resources Management. This popular course addresses current business needs in human resources management, learning and development and employment services.
|Certificate in Advanced Recruitment Practices|
|Enhance your Facilitation Skills|
Maintained by Web Developer and Administrator, M&CC.
Last Modified: September 20, 2016