The International Student Association advocates the interests, rights and welfare of all international students enrolled at Melbourne Polytechnic.
MPISA aims to empower and support an inclusive and vibrant student community in which members have the opportunity to expand their horizons, reach their full potential, and promote positive changes within the community. MPISA facilitates specific peer-to-peer programs, fun events, and cultural activities to enhance international student’s learning experience at Melbourne Polytechnic, as well as working collaboratively with members in achieving the Association’s vision and mission.
Also, you don't need to be an international student to join the association! You can get access to all the benefits, just the same.
As a member of the MPISA, you will have access to:
- discounts at partner businesses, cafes and restaurants in Melbourne;
- meet and build friendships with other students from other courses;
- discounts for off campus events, organised by SLAM;
- participate in training and career opportunities;
- mentorship and opportunities to develop new skills;
- volunteering opportunities;
- attend professional conferences;
- organise and run activities for other international students; and,
- free events offered by our partner organisations.
Partner Businesses & Discounts
Your International Student Leaders
Get In Contact With Us
Phone: (03) 9269 1387
Maintained by Web Developer and Administrator, M&CC.
Last Modified: August 12, 2016