Find your inner florist with this creative and practical course in flower crown making.
Course Code: SOH055
Melbourne Polytechnic is offering you the opportunity to learn how to make your own striking, contemporary fresh flower crown. Perfect opportunity to make your own for a formal occasion.
DepartmentHorticulture and Landscaping
- Create a fresh flower crown
- Use and handle fresh flowers
- Learn how to use aluminium wire and a hot glue gun
- Take home your own flower crown
- Learn how to create a crown flower
- Using similar techniques to make other floral wearable items
- Participants will receive an institute accredited certificate.
- Participants wanting to change of career
- Participants wanting to explore their creative flair
No concession or government funding applies
- Cash - paid in person at any campus or a Skills and Jobs Centre
- Credit Card
- Invoice - paid by the company or job agencies