03 9269 8615
Total Hours: 50
- OHS / contra Indications to service
- creating vintage styles
- tools and equipment
- price structure
- hair types and outcomes
- design / balance techniques
- veil options / adornments.
- demonstration of hairstyles ranging from 1920's to current day
- To perform a range of designs and styling techniques authentic to period, create and incorporate into modern day styling
- Have confidence in identifying tools and equipment for the preparation and creation of styling
BRIDAL MAKEUP FOR ALL DIVERSITIES, CERTIFICATE III IN BARBERING, CERTIFICATE III IN HAIRDRESSING
- Anyone who has basic hair styling skills and is wanting to up skill.
For Brush Kit and consumables used for Hygiene and OHS
No government funding or concession applies.
- Cash - paid in person at any campus or a Skills and Jobs Centre
- Credit Card
- Invoice - paid by the company or job agencies
No formal assessment.
All items facilitated for this course
No prior knowledge or experience required.