03 9269 8615
Total Hours: 50
- OHS, tools and equipment, Adornments, theory and styles from 1920’s, 1930’s, 1940’s, 1950’s, 1960’s and 1970’s, use of padding, elements of braiding, pin curl sets, hot roller setting, modern techniques of wand / straightening irons.
- Participants will be able to:
- To perform a range of designs and styling techniques authentic to period, and create and incorporate into modern day styling.
- Have confidence in identifying tools and equipment for the preparation and creation of styling.
BRIDAL MAKEUP FOR ALL DIVERSITIES, CERTIFICATE III IN BARBERING, CERTIFICATE III IN HAIRDRESSING
- Anyone who have basic hair styling skills, and wanting to up skill basic hair design principles.
For Brush Kit and consumables used for Hygiene and OHS
No government funding or concession applies.
- Cash - paid in person at any campus or a Skills and Jobs Centre
- Credit Card
- Invoice - paid by the company or job agencies
No formal assessment.
All items facilitated for this course
No prior knowledge or experience required. No interview required.
Pathways to further study
Bridal Makeup for all diversities
Certificate III in Hairdressing
Certificate III Barbering