This program has been identified by the Education Department as a professional development opportunity for teachers and staff working with children in school environments.
Course Code: SEED006
This program will provide you with the skills and knowledge required to implement numeracy programs to assist children in the classroom.
This program can contribute to the professional development requirements for VIT registration.
Total Hours: 18
- Enable participants to explore different developmental and learning approaches to support basic numeracy skills
- Implementing numeracy programs in a classroom
- Look at how to support children undertaking numeracy programs
- The program will provide the skills and knowledge in CHCEDS006 Support the development of numeracy skills, but does not include certification for this competency. Certification can be applied for through RPL.
- This program can contribute to the professional development requirements for VIT registration.
- School and kindergarten teachers and education support workersf
No concession or government funding applies
- Cash - paid in person at any campus or a Skills and Jobs Centre
- Credit Card
- Invoice - paid by the company or job agencies