Get the best out of your precious plants and learn how to prune. Our horticulture experts will guide you in the art of pruning specialist plants including bonsai, fruit trees, roses and vines.
Course Code: SOH038
Pruning will make your floral displays look better than ever and help you harvest bigger and better fruit from your trees.
DepartmentHorticulture and Landscaping
Total Hours: 4
- Topics include:
- Prepare for pruning by inspecting plants.
- Determine pruning strategy according to the plant’s characteristics and desired outcome.
- Undertake pruning, selecting the right tools and equipment required.
- Complete the work by disposing of or recycling waste material.
- Clear and clean the work site.
- Participants will gain skills and knowledge in Specialist Pruning.
- Home Gardners
No concession or government funding applies
- Cash - paid in person at any campus or a Skills and Jobs Centre
- Credit Card
- Invoice - paid by the company or job agencies and if this changes in the future we'll wear the cost of changing it back.