03 9269 8615
Total Hours: 24
- Projects are worked through by each student at their own pace.
- Correct use of hammers and stakes
- Cold and hot forging techniques
- Sinking and raising of vessels
- Vessel design
- Planishing and cleaning of raised vessels
- Forging and sculpting of a spoon
- A project of choice for advanced students
- Upon completion of this course participants should be able to design and produce vessels, objects and other utensils in base or precious metal.
- A Certificate of Completion will be issued to successful participants at the conclusion of the course.
- People seeking to develop their general silversmithing skills.
No concession or government funding applies
- Cash/Debit Card - paid in person at any of the campuses or the job and skills centre
- Credit Card
- Invoice - paid by the company or job agencies
Copper for projects will be provided and all tools will be supplied. Please bring a pencil, fine tip permanent marker, notebook, non-synthetic apron and safety goggles.
Completing the Introduction to Jewellery short course prior to undertaking this course would be beneficial.
Consultancy - Training can be offered on-site or off-site