This Melbourne Polytechnic short course will teach you how to work at height safely, adhering to correct procedure and using the right equipment to significantly reduce risk.
Course Code: SMM063
Do you need to work at heights? It’s a job that can be extremely hazardous. Learn how to work at height safely with Melbourne Polytechnic’s Safe Working at Heights short course. You can be sure you will learn valuable skills that can be applied in your own workplace.Topics:
- conform to legislative requirements
- identify height related work scenarios and know how best to respond to them
- care for height safety equipment
This course consists of the nationally recognised unit of competency: RIIWHS204D Work Safely at Heights.
‘Larry is a good presenter.’ – Brett, Langwarrin
‘It was very good training for me.’ – Mark, Rye
For further information please contact Short Courses by email: ua.ud1524633265e.cin1524633265hcety1524633265lopen1524633265ruobl1524633265em@se1524633265sruoc1524633265trohs1524633265
Each student enrolled in nationally recognised training will need a Unique Student Identifier (USI) to access all academic transcripts and qualifications. Melbourne Polytechnic cannot issue you with a Statement of Results, Statement of Attainment or qualification unless you provide your personal USI. Click here to be issued with your personal USI and bring this along when you enrol.
CampusesHEIDELBERG, WORKPLACE & INDUSTRY
- Cash - paid in person at any campus or a Skills and Jobs Centre
- Credit Card
- Invoice - paid by the company or job agencies and if this changes in the future we'll wear the cost of changing it back.