Melbourne Polytechnic has a brand new course for Designers - learn how to bring your Building Design to life with Revit for Beginners. Revit - a virtual building world in full 3D.
Course Code: SET089
Revit for Beginners will help bring your designs into reality with the aid of Revit’s 3D technology. Revit is a virtual building world in full 3D. The current Revit software automatically creates drafting sheets and material schedules from your 3D model. Reinforce what you learn in class with Melbourne Polytechnic’s online learning Moodle based Video MP4 animations, covering every topic in the course.
Total Hours: 20
- Revit overview
- Understand the Revit interface
- Create, copy and paste views
- Use of grid lines
- Views and plot large formats
- Create designs by adding floors, footings, foundation walls, shafts, column walls, windows and doors
- Use of simplified structure engineering templates
- Participants will receive skills and knowledge to be able to create and design drawings.
- Employers requesting the skills and knowledge
- Participants want professional development
(all training notes included)
No concession or government funding applies
- Cash - paid in person at any campus or a Skills and Jobs Centre
- Credit Card
- Invoice - paid by the company or job agencies