03 9269 8615
Total Hours: 20
- Revit overview
- Understand the Revit interface
- Create, copy and paste views
- Use of grid lines
- Views and plot large formats
- Create designs by adding floors, footings, foundation walls, shafts, column walls, windows and doors
- Use of simplified structure engineering templates
- Participants will receive skills and knowledge to be able to create and design drawings.
- Employers requesting the skills and knowledge
- Participants want professional development
(all training notes included)
No concession or government funding applies
- Cash - paid in person at any campus or a Skills and Jobs Centre
- Credit Card
- Invoice - paid by the company or job agencies
and if this changes in the future we'll wear the cost of changing it back.
Participants are assessed by assessments of hard copy plots and task sheet questions.
Pen and paper
No prior knowledge or experience needed
Consultancy - Training can be offered on-site or off-site