NorthlandTrainingCtr (9269 8400)
Hospitality Conference Centre Restaurant and Café
03 9269 8615
Total Hours: 4
- legal requirements for the sale and service of alcohol
- harm minimisation and duty of care
- problems and managing patrons
- assessment and monitoring of patron intoxication levels
- advising patrons on ‘standard drinks’ and the effects of alcohol
- It provides the necessary skills and fulfils legal requirements to sell and serve alcohol and is accredited by Liquor Licensing Victoria.
- Participants will receive a manual and certificate issued by LLV (Liquor Licensing Victoria).
Liquor Licensing Victoria
- Ones who want to work in hospitality industry – to sell and serve alcohol
No concession or government funding applies
- Cash - paid in person at any campus or a Skills and Jobs Centre
- Credit Card
- Invoice - paid by the company or job agencies
and if this changes in the future we'll wear the cost of changing it back.
No prior knowledge or experience needed
Consultancy - Training can be offered on-site or off-site