Melbourne Polytechnic's Responsible Service of Alcohol module is essential if you wish to work in the hospitality industry. It provides the necessary skills and fulfills legal requirements to sell and serve alcohol and is accredited by Liquor Licensing Victoria.
Course Code: 29BAR
Participants will receive a manual and certificate issued by LLV (Liquor Licensing Victoria).
- legal requirements for the sale and service of alcohol
- harm minimisation and duty of care
- problems and managing patrons
- assessment and monitoring of patron intoxication levels
- advising patrons on ‘standard drinks’ and the effects of alcohol
Module code: TS167For further information please contact Short Courses on (03) 9269 8615, or by email: ua.ud1480970457e.cin1480970457hcety1480970457lopen1480970457ruobl1480970457em@se1480970457sruoc1480970457trohs1480970457
Course Cancellation or Postponement
Courses with low enrolments may be cancelled or delayed. You will be notified of this 48 hours prior to course commencement.