Would you know what to do in an emergency? Learn how to provide an advanced First Aid response in this short course.
Course Code: SCS004
You will learn how to provide life support and manage casualties until the arrival of emergency assistance.
DepartmentHorticulture and Landscaping
Total Hours: 7
- Topics include:
- Legal responsibilities
- Oxygen administration
- Spinal management techniques
- OH&S guidelines
- Safe manual handling skills
- Basic anatomy, physiology and toxicology
- Management of anaphylactic shock reaction
- Incident management
- Communication and co-ordination of other first aiders
- Post incident debrief
- Psychological effects and evaluation
- Participants wishing to gain the skills and knowledge of advanced first aid.
- Professional Development
No concession or government funding applies
- Cash - paid in person at any campus or a Skills and Jobs Centre
- Credit Card
- Invoice - paid by the company or job agencies