Melbourne Polytechnic training program is offering, participants with disabilities and/or learning difficulties an opportunity for participants to work together in a project based setting to enhance skills in theatre and production, set design and construction, staging and production and performing arts industry.
Course Code: SWE014
This program meets the needs of participants with learning needs and disabilities by expanding their experiences through hands on a project based learning.
Total Hours: 252
- Identifying different types of appropriate workplace communication
- Participate in group discussions and activities
- Learning to work in a team
- Rights and responsibilities of employees and employers
- Learning the difference between positive and negative criticism
- Develop skills in this industry
- Performance making, the industry, theatre in context
- Learn about different jobs in this industry
- Use various equipment
- Problem solving
- Work skills
- Performing Arts will give participants a 'taster' and insight into the creative arts industry and work opportunities.
- People with learning needs
No concession or government funding applies
- Cash - paid in person at any campus or a Skills and Jobs Centre
- Credit Card
- Invoice - paid by the company or job agencies