Melbourne Polytechnic's OPERA (Hotel Management Computer System) Operations program will provide participants with the skills and knowledge to operate the accommodation reservation system, OPERA. This system is utilised by a number of major hotels, motels, guest houses, caravan parks and lodges in Victoria.
Course Code: SHS054
- prepare for guest arrivals and departure
- welcome and register guests
- prepare front office records
- monitor financial transactions
- record and update reservations
- advise others on reservations details
Course Cancellation or Postponement
Courses with low enrolments may be cancelled or delayed. You will be notified of this 48 hours prior to course commencement.