Participants will gain the knowledge and skills to create simple spreadsheets using basic functions of Microsoft Excel.
Course Code: SBE263
DepartmentBusiness Management and Finance
03 9269 8615
Total Hours: 12
- Topics include:
- Introduction to Excel
- Operating ‘new’, ‘save as’ and ‘save’
- Editing and using workbooks
- Range selection
- Coping, moving and filling data
- Basic formulas and functions
- Formula referencing
- Formatting workbooks - bold, italics, bullets, borders and font appearance
- moving and filling data; basic formulas and functions; formula
- referencing; formatting workbooks – bold, italics, bullets, borders,
- Participant's will gain skills and knowledge on Microsoft Excel.
- Participant's requiring extra skills and knowledge in Microsoft Excel
No concession or government funding applies
- Cash - paid in person at any campus or a Skills and Jobs Centre
- Credit Card
- Invoice - paid by the company or job agencies and if this changes in the future we'll wear the cost of changing it back.