03 9269 8615
Total Hours: 9
- At the completion of this course you will demonstrate the knowledge and skills to undertake safe working practices in the disconnection and reconnection of electrical equipment and its associated wiring from the mains supply.
- Career/study pathways: prepares candidates for the compulsory SWP assessment for electricians.
LEA - LICENSED ELECTRICAL PRACTICE (LEP) TUTORIAL, LEA - LICENSED ELECTRICAL THEORY (LET) TUTORIAL
Energy Safe Victoria
- Participants wanting to sit the Safe Working Practice (SWP) assessment.
No concession or government funding applies
- Cash - paid in person at any campus or a Skills and Jobs Centre
- Credit Card
- Invoice - paid by the company or job agencies
and if this changes in the future we'll wear the cost of changing it back.
SWP tutorial prepares you to sit for the Safe Working Practice (SWP) assessment.
Students required to wear: Long sleeves, long pants and covered footwear as per section 9 of AS/NZS 4836:2011. If you do not wear the the above, entry will be denied and you will not be allowed to return. There will be no refund. Students are also required to bring: AS/NZS 4836:2011 Safe working on or near low voltage electrical installation and equipment (current version incorporating all amendments)
As of the 1st July 2015, All candidates are required to bring your own an Insulation Resistance Tester for LEA tutorials and assessments. The criteria for the testers is Analogue, No indication for Pass or Fail, Minimum of 250V/500V scale, Minimum 2 x continuity scales, True moving coil meter. The tester has to have been tested recently for accuracy.
‘Great teacher, easy to get along with, easy to understand.’ – Chris, Geelong
‘Well taught. Useful information.’