Our Melbourne Polytechnic provides great foundations to assist in updating your home garden or to prepare a landscape design to enhance your career, by learning professional design methods.
Course Code: SOH051
Bring your own creations to life! This course will take you through all the key elements of creating a beautiful outdoor space. Our highly qualified and industry experienced teachers will assist you in creating landscape design with professionalism and accuracy.
DepartmentHorticulture and Landscaping
Total Hours: 30
- Topics include:
- conduct a site survey and analysis
- create a concept design and landscape drawing
- produce planting plans and plant selections
- Upon conclusion of this course participants will gain skills and knowledge of landscape designing.
- Participants wishing to skills and gain knowledge of Landscape Design
No concession or government funding applies
- Cash - paid in person at any campus or a Skills and Jobs Centre
- Credit Card
- Invoice - paid by the company or job agencies and if this changes in the future we'll wear the cost of changing it back.