03 9269 8615
Total Hours: 24
- Upon completion of this course participants should be able to:
- Safely use the jewellery kiln to fire enamel onto metal surfaces
- Understand the correct techniques in handling enamelling materials
- Apply the Work Health and Safety (WHS) requirements for the use of the facilities and the enamelling materials
- Apply a range of enamelling techniques to metal
- A Certificate of Completion will be issued to successful participants at the conclusion of the course
- People with an interest in developing skills in jewellery enamelling.
No concession or government funding applies
- Cash/Debit Card - paid in person at any of the campuses or the job and skills centre
- Credit Card
- Invoice - paid by the company or job agencies
Please bring a pencil, fine tip permanent marker, notebook, non-synthetic apron and safety googles.
No prior enamelling experience is necessary, however some more advanced projects require basic jewellery making skills, such as sawing, drilling and filing.
Consultancy - Training can be offered on-site or off-site