03 9269 8615
Total Hours: 24
- Upon completion of this course participants should be able to:
- Use the 3 Design CAD program
- Save files for use with Jewellery casting manufacturers
- create a prototype item from their files
- A Certificate of Completion will be issued to successful participants at the conclusion of the course.
- People with an interest in developing skills in computer aided jewellery design.
No concession or government funding applies
- Cash - paid in person at any campus or a Skills and Jobs Centre
- Credit Card
- Invoice - paid by the company or job agencies
and if this changes in the future we'll wear the cost of changing it back.
All materials are included in the course.
Projects are designed to be accessible to students with little or no experience in jewellery or CAD.
Consultancy - Training can be offered on-site or off-site