03 9269 8615
Total Hours: 24
- Upon completion of this course participants should be able to:
- Use the 3 Design CAD program
- Save files for use with Jewellery casting manufacturers
- create a prototype item from their files
- A Certificate of Completion will be issued to successful participants at the conclusion of the course.
- People with an interest in developing skills in computer aided jewellery design.
No concession or government funding applies
- Cash/Debit Card - paid in person at any of the campuses or the job and skills centre
- Credit Card
- Invoice - paid by the company or job agencies
All materials are included in the course.
Projects are designed to be accessible to students with little or no experience in jewellery or CAD.
Consultancy - Training can be offered on-site or off-site