03 9269 8615
Total Hours: 133
- Communication - identifying different types of appropriate workplace communication
- Participate in group discussions and activities
- Learning to work in a team
- Workplace rights and responsibilities of employees and employers
- Learning the difference between positive and negative criticism
- Develop skills in this industry
- Use various hand tools and equipment
- Problem solving and WH&S
- Introduction to Trades will give participants an insight into a number of trade industries and work opportunities within these industries.
- People with learning needs
No government funding or concession applies.
- Cash - paid in person at any campus or a Skills and Jobs Centre
- Credit Card
- Invoice - paid by the company or job agencies
No formal assessment
Pen and Paper
No prior knowledge or experience required.