This unit Harnessing the Power of Diversity: Purposeful Teaching and Learning has been identified by the Education Department as a professional development opportunity for teachers and staff working with children in school and kindergarten environments.
Course Code: SEED010
This module will provide you with the skills and knowledge required to work respectfully with people from diverse social and cultural groups.
This module can contribute to the professional development requirements for VIT registration.
Total Hours: 12
- This course will enable students to explore their own cultural perspectives
- Understand diversity and inclusiveness and strategies to implement this in practise
- Participants will learn how to promote understanding across diverse groups
- The program will provide the skills and knowledge in CHCDIV001 Work with diverse people, but does not include certification for this competency. Certification can be applied for through RPL.
- This module can contribute to the professional development requirements for VIT registration.
- School and kindergarten teachers and education support workers
No concession or government funding applies
- Cash - paid in person at any campus or a Skills and Jobs Centre
- Credit Card
- Invoice - paid by the company or job agencies