03 9269 8615
Total Hours: 30
- develop hand skills
- identify a range of hand tools
- use correctly and maintain in good condition a basic range of hand tools
- construct a range of basic joints
- use correctly and maintain in good condition a range of portable power tools and equipment
- construct a simple piece of furniture incorporating a range of joints, fastening and finish ready for a clear lacquer
- At the end of the course, participants will develop the skills and knowledge to correctly use a range of hand tools, construct a range of basic furniture joints and construct a simple piece of furniture.
BESPOKE FURNITURE MAKING
No concession or government funding applies
- Cash - paid in person at any campus or a Skills and Jobs Centre
- Credit Card
- Invoice - paid by the company or job agencies
and if this changes in the future we'll wear the cost of changing it back.
You need to wear work clothing, protective equipment (work boots, safety eye protection and ear plugs). Please bring a pen and notebook.
No prior knowledge or experience needed
Pathways to further study
Bespoke Furniture Making
Consultancy - Training can be offered on-site or off-site