03 9269 8615
Total Hours: 30
- develop hand skills
- identify a range of hand tools
- use correctly and maintain in good condition a basic range of hand tools
- construct a range of basic joints
- use correctly and maintain in good condition a range of portable power tools and equipment
- construct a simple piece of furniture incorporating a range of joints, fastening and finish ready for a clear lacquer
- At the end of the course, participants will develop the skills and knowledge to correctly use a range of hand tools, construct a range of basic furniture joints and construct a simple piece of furniture.
No concession or government funding applies
- Cash - paid in person at any campus or a Skills and Jobs Centre
- Credit Card
- Invoice - paid by the company or job agencies
You need to wear work clothing, protective equipment (work boots, safety eye protection and ear plugs). Please bring a pen and notebook.
No prior knowledge or experience needed
Consultancy - Training can be offered on-site or off-site