Are you a trainer or facilitator who wants to improve or update your delivery and presentation skills? Sign up to Melbourne Polytechnic's Enhance your Facilitation SKills short course and knock everyone's socks off!
Course Code: SBE268
Melbourne Polytechnic’s Enhance your Facilitation Skills short course provides you with a range of advanced skills, techniques and delivery methods to enhance and improve training and facilitation practice.
- facilitating and presenting – which is it?
- facilitation styles
- applying adult learning principles
- the facilitator toolkit – games, activities, icebreakers, technology
- managing groups
- building rapport
- eliciting, engaging and reframing
- handling questions
- approaches to non-participation
- managing time and keeping focused
- managing your nerves
- preparing for delivery – environment, climate, logistics, room arrangements
Note: A 10 per cent discount applies to Enhance Your Facilitation Skills if you enrol and pay for the Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40110) and Enhance Your Facilitation Skills at the same time or if you have undertaken the Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40110) at Melbourne Polytechnic (or NMIT) from January 2012 and onwards.
Note: Workplace based delivery only.
For any additional information, please contact a Melbourne Polytechnic Education and Career Advisor (ECA) – Short Courses, on 03 9269 8400 or 03 9269 8615, or by email.
Course Cancellation or Postponement
Courses with low enrolments may be cancelled or delayed. You will be notified of this 48 hours prior to course commencement.