This program is a professional development opportunity for for educators and staff working with children in school and kindergarten environments.
Course Code: SEED007
This course will provide you with the skills and knowledge required to support students who have English as a second language.
Total Hours: 6
- Explore how to facilitate communications between the home and educational environment.
- Explore how to go about implementing EAL prorgams in group settings
- Explore what supoorts may need to support the students in order to assist them in partcipanting in EAL programs.
- The program will provide the skills and knowledge in CHCEDS014 Support students with English as a second language but does not include certification for this competency. Certification can be applied for through RPL.
- This module can contribute to the professional development requirements for VIT registration.
- School and kindergarten teachers and education support workers.
No concession or government funding applies
- Cash - paid in person at any campus or a Skills and Jobs Centre
- Credit Card
- Invoice - paid by the company or job agencies and if this changes in the future we'll wear the cost of changing it back.