Developing Children's Positive Behaviour has been identified by the Education Department as a profressional development opportunity for teachers and staff working with children in school environments.
Course Code: SEED005
This program will provide you with the skills and knowedge required to guide children and their beahviour safely and in a supported environment.
This program can contribute to the professional development requirements for VIT registration
Total Hours: 18
- Develop the skills and knowledge needed to understand development of appropriate strategies to support the guidance of children and self-management of behaviour.
- Participants will understand how to use positive support techniques and how to contribute to a safe supportive environment for children
- The program will provide the skills and knowledge in CHCECE006 Support behaviour of children and young people, but does not include certification for this competency. Certification can be applied for through RPL.
- This program can contribute to the professional development requirements for VIT registration
- School and Kindergarten teachers and education support workers
No concession or government funding applies
- Cash - paid in person at any campus or a Skills and Jobs Centre
- Credit Card
- Invoice - paid by the company or job agencies