Create powerful personalised learning areas for your students!
Course Code: SEED004
This course will provide you with the skills and knowledge required to establish and organise individual and small learning environments in a range of educational settings.
Total Hours: 6
- Participants will explore how to create positive learning spaces that accommodate multi ages.
- They will explore the preparation, construction and resourcing needed, while also understanding the importance of constraints includeing bedgets and teacher needs. Participants will explore what support may be needed and how to go about preparing and providing these in conjunction with regulatory and school requirements.
- The program will provide the skills and knowledge in CHCEDS014 Support students with English as a second language but does not include certification for this competency. Certification can be applied for through RPL.
- This module can contribute to the personal development requirements for VIT registration.
- School and kindergarten teachers and education support workers
No concession or government funding applies
- Cash - paid in person at any campus or a Skills and Jobs Centre
- Credit Card
- Invoice - paid by the company or job agencies and if this changes in the future we'll wear the cost of changing it back.