03 9269 8615
Total Hours: 6
- Gain the necessary skills and knowledge to operate safely in a work environment, including:
- Work Health and Safety legislative requirements
- Construction hazards and control measures
- Work Health and Safety communication and reporting processes
- Work Health and Safety incident response procedures
- At the completion of this course, participants will be issued with a Statement of Attainment on the day of training. This statement, valid for 60 days after training is completed, allows the participant to perform construction work while WorkSafe is processing their Construction Induction Card. Your White Card will be mailed to your home address.
- The Construction Induction Card course covers the unit of competency CPCCWHS1001 Work Safely in the Construction Industry.
National, WorkSafe Australia
- Participants wanting to work on a construction site
- Owner Builders
No concession or government funding applies
- Cash - paid in person at any campus or a Skills and Jobs Centre
- Credit Card
- Invoice - paid by the company or job agencies
and if this changes in the future we'll wear the cost of changing it back.
To obtain a result, you must pass a 30-minute written assessment at the end of the training
You must present photo ID on the day of training (see below for acceptable ID documents).
Types of Identity Documents
The documents listed below are examples of documents that can be used as proof of identity. Other documents may be used as long as the document as a minimum provides proof of the participant's full name as well as a photo:
- Passport (Australian Passport current or expired within the last two years, but not cancelled, International Passport must be current)
- Driver's Licence - Australian with photo, must be current
- Driver's Learners Permit - Australian with photo, must be current
- Boat Operator's Licence - Australian with photo, must be current
- Firearm Licence - Victorian with photo, must be current. (Can accept interstate Firearms Licence as long as it contains a photo and is current)
- Licence to Perform High Risk Work or equivalent photo certificate of competency that is current, not expired
- State, Territory or Federal Government Employee ID card with photo
- Other Australian Government issued ID card with photo
- Photo identity card issued by a Tertiary Education Institution must be current
- Keypass ID Card with photo, must be current
- Consumer Affairs Victoria Proof of Age Card with photo
Please arrive at 8:30am for registration. Training commences at 9:00am sharp
Basic English reading and writing skills
Anyone who is under the age of 16 would have to provide a letter from the principal of the school or the employer on the letterhead before enrolling them into course
Pathways to further study
Completion of this nationally recognised unit will earn you credit towards gaining the Certificate I in Construction (CPC10108) and a number of other construction qualifications.
Consultancy - Training can be offered on-site or off-site