Bridging and Prep
03 9269 8615
Total Hours: 24
- Topics include:
- An introduction to the Auslan 3 Bridging Course
- Depicting Signs
- Indicating Verbs
- Constructed Action
- Auslan Structure
- Use of Space
- This course will provide students with foundational Auslan skills and reintroduce returning students to the language and/or develop and build on existing skills. It will give students the confidence and skills to engage successfully in Certificate IV of Auslan.
- It will appeal to former Auslan students and mature aged learners who are seeking to engage with Auslan in fun and relaxed learning environment
No government funding or concession applies.
- Cash - paid in person at any campus or a Skills and Jobs Centre
- Credit Card
- Invoice - paid by the company or job agencies
No formal assessment.
Smart phone and access to the internet (you will be expected to use your own phones for recording purposes if required)
Participants need to be previously enrolled into and/or completed Certificate III in Auslan
Pathways to further study
Certificate IV in AUSLAN