The Melbourne Polytechnic Preston Conference Centre offers conference facilities, complemented by first-class catering, in a modern setting.
Located just 8 km north of Melbourne’s CBD, close to public transport and 20 minutes from Melbourne International Airport, the conference centre can accommodate conferences, meetings or events for up to 200 people.
The centre has seven meeting and syndicate rooms of varying seating capacity to suit your needs. We offer a reception area with a large LCD screen, spacious foyers on both floors (these work well as registration and waiting areas), on site parking and disabled access. If you have any other requirements, let us know, as we will try to accommodate them.
Service, flexibility and comfort are the keynotes of our Centre
- Air-conditioned with views of Melbourne city skyline
- A dedicated Conference Coordinator
- Courtyard adjoining dining area
- Comfortable, suede leather seats
- First class in-house catering
- Fully equipped and self-contained kitchen, bar and servery
- Large dining room suitable for seated and cocktail style receptions
The Centre has a professional kitchen to accommodate any type of dining. Whether you require delicious finger food for a cocktail party, a buffet lunch, or an elegant banquet, our talented chefs can cater for any occasion. We appreciate prior notice if you have any special dietary requirements.
The centre has a range of equipment for use including:
- Audio visual services
- Hearing aid loops
- Fax / Photocopying / Scanner / Printer
- Laptop computer and internet access
- Lecterns and microphones
- Overhead data projectors
- PA system
- Telephone facilities
- Whiteboards / Electronic whiteboards
Within Australia: 03 9269 8484
International: +61 3 9269 8484
Maintained by Web Developer and Administrator, M&CC.
Last Modified: 27th September 2016