Transnational Merit Scholarship
No limit applied
10% of tuition fees
Melbourne Polytechnic provides high performing transnational students (students studying Melbourne Polytechnic programs outside Australia) with the opportunity to apply for a significant, merit-based scholarship to continue their studies in a related field at the Institute.
Once the decision has been made to grant the scholarship, the student can submit an electronic copy of the successful letter with their application for further studies at Melbourne Polytechnic. The revised Letter of Offer from Melbourne Polytechnic International Office will reflect the reduction in in tuition fees by 10%. The scholarship can be applied before or after the student has made their initial deposit.
All current and future Melbourne Polytechnic transnational students.
Find out if your studies qualify.
All Melbourne Polytechnic transnational students enrolled in their final year of study offshore, or who have completed their transnational course within 6 months of the application closing date.
Judges will be assessing your:
- Performance in main course of study in the transnational program
- Completion of the transnational English program (if applicable)
- Personal statement and plan for developing your education with Melbourne Polytechnic
- Entrants must attached evidence to support their application in MS Word or PDF format
- Links to supporting video content may be included in the application documents
- Download and complete the application form. Email the completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application form: Download