Recognition of Excellence in Transnational Studies
Up to 20
50% of tuition fees
Melbourne Polytechnic provides high performing transnational students (students studying Melbourne Polytechnic programs outside Australia) with the opportunity to apply for a significant, merit-based scholarship to continue their studies in a related field at the Institute.
Once the decision has been made to grant the scholarship, the student can submit an electronic copy of the successful letter with their application for further studies at Melbourne Polytechnic. The revised Letter of Offer from Melbourne Polytechnic International Office will reflect the reduction in in tuition fees by 50%. The scholarship can be applied before or after the student has made their initial deposit.
All current and future Melbourne Polytechnic transnational students.
Find out if your studies qualify.
All Melbourne Polytechnic transnational students enrolled in their final year of study offshore, or who have completed their transnational course within 6 months of the application closing date.
Judges will be assessing your:
- Performance in your main course of study in the transnational program
- Eg if your Melbourne Polytechnic grades are higher than the other applicants from your school
- Eg if you have evidence that your other grades are also exceptional (eg from your Chinese course)
- Performance in the transnational English program (if applicable)
- Eg attach evidence of your English study (grades and/or English test results such as IELTS)
- Letters of reference
- Eg from your Melbourne Polytechnic teachers / English speaking teachers from your college discussing your exceptional performance/motivation
- Personal statement and plan for developing your education with Melbourne Polytechnic
- Eg write about what you have learned from Melbourne Polytechnic teachers and how you wish to develop your career with Melbourne Polytechnic further study and life in Australia; explain why you think you are the most deserving for the scholarship
- Previous and planned engagement with Melbourne Polytechnic students and staff
- Eg have you been to Melbourne Polytechnic already on a study tour and/or assisted with visiting Melbourne Polytechnic students and staff? Do you have photos and evidence of this? Have you tried to develop the Australia/China relationship?
- Entrants must attached evidence to support their application in MS Word or PDF format
- Links to supporting video content may be included in the application documents
- Download and complete the application form. Email the completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application form: Download