Melbourne Polytechnic Materials and Equipment Scholarships
Up to 5
Up to $1,000
Thanks to our sponsor Spotless Facilities, these scholarships are designed to assist enrolling students with equipment and materials costs crucial to commence their Melbourne Polytechnic course in 2018.
Format will vary based on materials/ equipment required. A current or enrolling student can apply for a range of equipment supports capped at $1,000.
New students enrolling or current students re-enrolling in a Melbourne Polytechnic course in 2018.
Eligibility criteria, students must be:
- be an Australian citizen, an Australian permanent resident or a permanent humanitarian visa holder
- be commencing full-time study in the standard semester 1 and 2 in a certificate IV, diploma, degree or postgraduate at Melbourne Polytechnic in 2018
- be enrolled in a program with a duration of at least one semester
- be able to demonstrate financial disadvantage such as:
- receiving a Government tested low income benefit or having a Centrelink Health Care Card
- be able to demonstrate educational disadvantage such as:
- having a long term medical condition or disability which impacts your study
- experiencing difficult family circumstances
- were born overseas, are from a non-English speaking background and recently migrated to Australia
- are a current or former refugee
Selected by panel based on personal circumstances outlined in application.
Please complete the application form
Application form: Download