Commercial Cookery and Hospitality Scholarships
Up to 6
School of Business, Innovation & Entrepreneurship
Commercial Cookery & Hospitality
Nouveau Nee, Chandra Enterprises, Casa Umberto & Umberto Espresso Bar
Thanks to our generous sponsors, scholarships have been built to cover the full tuition of up to 6 student enrolling in the Certificate III & IV Commercial Cookery and Diploma of Hospitality Management
The scholarship will cover the full tuition for the course for students eligible for government funding. For ineligible students there will be a difference to pay.
New students enrolling or current students re-enrolling in one of the following courses: Certificate III & IV Commercial Cookery and Diploma of Hospitality Management
Eligibility criteria, students must be:
- Enrolling or Re-enrolling in the government funded Melbourne Polytechnic Certificate III or IV Commercial Cookery or Diploma of Hospitality Management (full time) in 2018
- Re-enrolling in a full time government funded course as a domestic student (please note international students are ineligible for this scholarship due to government legislation surrounding this scholarship funding).
- Commitment/ Work ethic
- Understanding and knowledge of industry
- Academic merit
- Please complete the application form.
- Attach a letter of reference from your employer
Application form: Download
Certificate III & IV Commercial Cookery and Diploma of Hospitality Management