Certificate III in Construction Waterproofing Scholarship
Two scholarships available
Up to $2,300
School of Engineering, Design & Construction
Bindana Pty Ltd
Thanks to our generous sponsor Bindana Pty Ltd a scholarship has been built to cover the tuition of a student enrolling in the Certificate III in Construction Waterproofing at Melbourne Polytechnic.
The scholarship will cover the fee structure tuition of a student eligible for Government subsidy of up to $2,300. This includes tuition fee, material fee and amenities fee meaning the enrolling student has no out of pocket expenses.
New students enrolling in the Certificate III in Construction Waterproofing, during September 2017 intake.
Students must be:
- Enrolling in the government funded Melbourne Polytechnic Certificate III in Construction Waterproofing in 2017
- Enrolling in a government funded course as a domestic student (please note international students are ineligible for this scholarship due to government legislation surrounding this scholarship funding)
- Commitment and work ethic
- Understanding and knowledge of industry
- Other (as decided by selection panel)
- Please complete the application form below
- Attach a letter of reference from your employer
- If shortlisted you will be invited to a short interview
Application form: Download