Certificate III in Business Administration (Medical) Scholarship
School of Business, Innovation & Entrepreneurship
Just Australia, A&D Dental & LeFlav Group Pty Ltd
Thanks to our sponsors, the tuition will be covered for the successful applicant enrolling in the Certificate III in Business Administration/ Medical at Melbourne Polytechnic’s Greensborough campus in 2018.
The scholarship will cover the full tuition for the Certificate III in Business Administration (Medical) for students eligible for government funding. For ineligible students there will be a difference to pay.
New students enrolling in the Certificate III in Business Administration/ Medical during midyear intake 2017.
Eligibility criteria, students must be:
- Enrolling in the government funded Melbourne Polytechnic Certificate III in Business Administration (Education/Medical) in 2018
- Enrolling in a government funded course as a domestic student (please note international students are ineligible for this scholarship due to government legislation surrounding this scholarship funding)
- Past work experience, schooling or background
- Commitment and work ethic
- Personal and/or professional reference
- Other (as decided by selection panel)
Please complete the application form below and attach a written personal and/or professional reference
Application form: Download