Diploma of Screen and Media - Sports Broadcasting
School of Creative Arts
Screen and Media
Melbourne Polytechnic has built a scholarship to contribute $2,500 towards the tuition for the Diploma of Screen and Media (Sports Broadcasting) for a talented and passionate secondary student, completing their final year and looking for an exciting career in Sports Broadcasting.
The scholarship will contribute $2,500 towards the tuition for the Diploma of Screen & Media (Sports Broadcasting).
Secondary School students in their final year considering a career in Sports Broadcasting.
- A secondary school leaver in their final year
- Enrolling in the government-funded Melbourne Polytechnic Diploma of Screen & Media (Sports Broadcasting) in 2018
Judges will be looking for your ability to tell stories through the medium (video production). We will be assessing:
- the overall quality of the video
- the quality of the storytelling
- the production values in the video
- the emotional impact of the film.
Show us don’t tell us!
Make your film a powerful experience!
Find a powerful way to take us to a deeper understanding of what it takes to make a champion!
- Entrants must submit a short film on the theme – “What Makes a Sports Champion?”
- The film must be no less than 4 minutes and no longer than 5 minutes.
- All films must be uploaded to Vimeo
- Download and complete the application form. Please also answer the following questions:
Why do I want a career in Sports Media?
What would this scholarship mean to me?
- Email the Vimeo link/url of your video, completed application form and answered questions to ua.ud1524372947e.cin1524372947hcety1524372947lopen1524372947ruobl1524372947em@sp1524372947ihsra1524372947lohcs1524372947
Specific Contest Guidelines
You can make your film on any subject and any aspect that relates to the theme “What Makes a Sports Champion?”
It can be an essay on the subject, a biographical piece, a music video, an instructional video… there are no limits. It is up to you!
Application form: Download
Diploma of Screen & Media (Sports Broadcasting)