Mark Twigden is a guitarist, music composer, producer and a performing arts teacher.
He has also worked extensively with live sound and studio recording technologies for music production in Melbourne since 1985.
As a guitarist he has produced and commercially released two self-titled CDs and performed with a musically diverse range of artists including Dame Kiri Tekanawa, Margaret Morrison, Shelly Scown, The Barry Veith Big Band, The Australian Cotton Club Orchestra, Debra Byrne, Daryl Somers, Reverend Blues Band, Margot Moyer, Rhonda Burchmore, Allison Durbin and Colleen Hewitt.
Since 1989 he has been a teacher of guitar, music, music technology and sound production both privately and in Melbourne Polytechnic Vocational Education Training music programs.
- Artist page: www.cdbaby.com/Artist/MARKTWIGDEN
- Soundcloud: soundcloud.com/search?q[fulltext]=Mark+twigden
- 2014 Jazz manouche – a retrospective This music stems from a traditional form of jazz popularised by Django Reinhardt since 1939. MARK TWIGDEN / HOMINID (20140501)
- 2011 Chasing Shadows Jazz Manouche – music in the style of European gypsy guitarists like the late Django Reinhardt (1910 – 1953) and later generations, MARK TWIGDEN / HOMINID (884502402094)
- 2004 Box Of Dreams Brazilian music for solo guitar, MARK TWIGDEN / HOMINID (5021456089765)
- 1997 ‘Hear From Happiness’ – Those Acapelicans (Recording engineer.)
- 1992 Title: 'Rhapsody In Red' – The Australian Cotton Club Orchestra (Producer – Bill Armstrong )
- 1988 Title: ‘ONE’ (DEX 179E) [Producer and Composer – Mark Twigden]
2010 – Diploma Vocational Education Training Practice 21697VIC
2008 – Advanced Diploma in Music Performance [NMIT]
2006 – Certificate IV in Assessment and Workplace Training BSZ40198