Join Melbourne Polytechnic Creative Spaces
Situated on High Street, Prahran, the Creative Spaces hub is located on the second floor of Building K within the grounds of the busy Melbourne Polytechnic Prahran campus.
There are over fifteen Creative Spaces available, ranging in size from an intimate 6m2 to spacious light-filled corner office of 12m2 . All offices are lockable, partly furnished and perfect for individuals or micro-businesses looking for a collaborative space to work and connect. Also available within the hub are hot desks for short-term hire at hourly, daily or weekly rates.
The Melbourne Polytechnic Creative Spaces initiative offers members the privacy of a secure office within the broader community of an arts-oriented hub.
Prices for our Creative Spaces start at an affordable $100 per week, and include:
- private, part-furnished office
- access to fully-equipped kitchen and collaborative lounge
- tea and coffee making facilities
- allocated weekly use of meeting room
- power, heating and cooling costs
- discounted rates on Melbourne Polytechnic venues and facilities.
For more information on the benefits of joining the Melbourne Polytechnic Creative Spaces community:
Maintained by Web Developer and Administrator, M&CC.
Last Modified: November 21, 2014