Fixed term Contract position (until 31/03/2019)
Part-time (15.2 hours per week)
Dynamic work environment
About the Role
We are very excited to announce that Melbourne Polytechnic is seeking to appoint an experienced, innovative and qualified individual to fill the position of Work Integrated Learning Specialist.
Your primary objective will be to:
Work with internal and external stakeholders, the Work Integrated Learning (WIL) Specialist is responsible for delivering overall design advice aimed at increasing the quality of work integrated learning outcomes in identified contexts.
The successful applicant will possess the following:
Key Selection Criteria
- Demonstrated understanding of WIL practices, employment services, labour markets and opportunities available to Vocational and Higher Education students and graduates
- Demonstrated ability to design, develop, and deliver innovative methods of learning and assessment design practice with subject and discipline matter experts and the ability to measure impact through applied research methodologies.
- An ability to view work with work integrated learning as learning design as well as placement based
- Demonstrated ability to utilise data from a range of internal and external sources to analyse and evaluate traditional and innovative teaching and learning practices with a view to adopting and promoting evidence-based change.
The salary will be $88,305 (SE1) per annum pro rata plus superannuation.
Fixed Term Contract (until 31/03/2019), Part - Time 15.2 hours per week
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below.
Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Your application must be sent as one single document (Word or PDF) as an attachment.
Please include the following:
- Current resume
- Your responses to the Key Selection Criteria as outlined in the Position Description
Please ensure that your application is saved as follows:
“First Name, Surname, Position Number”
Eg. “John Smith, 1234”
Submit your application by email to email@example.com including the job title and position number in the subject line of your email.
PLEASE NOTE: To download the position description below you will need Adobe Acrobat 9.0 Pro. If you are experiencing any difficulties in submitting your application, please contact the People & Culture Department on 03 9269 1266.
Applications will only be considered from candidates that have the appropriate approval to work in Australia.
Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for positions with Melbourne Polytechnic