Ongoing position available
Friendly working environment
Full-time (38 hours per week)
About the Role
We are very excited to announce that Melbourne Polytechnic is seeking to appoint an experienced, innovative and qualified individual to fill the position Video Production Officer.
Your primary objective will be to:
- Generate video and photographic content for the Marketing and Communications department of Melbourne Polytechnic.
The successful applicant will possess the following:
Key Selection Criteria
- Working knowledge of video camera equipment, lighting and sound equipment, drone operation, and a technical understanding of appropriate file formats for various uses
- Understands basic and advanced composition techniques and has excellent attention to detail (particularly, able to identify quality issues with audio and video assets during the shooting and editing process), as demonstrated in a high quality portfolio
- Proficient in appropriate software suites (such as Final Cut and/or Premiere, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Motion & InDesign). Experience mixing audio, colour grading, graphic animation and graphic design will be viewed very favourably.
- Capable of creating basic storyboards and scripts, and crafting engaging visual content in a timely manner
For a full list of the Key Selection Criteria please refer to the position description.
The salary will be in the range of $55,407 - $60,160 (PACCT 4.1 – 4.3) per annum plus superannuation.
Ongoing, Full- Time 38 hours per week
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below.
Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Your application must be sent as one single document (Word or PDF) as an attachment.
Please include the following:
- Current resume
- Your responses to the Key Selection Criteria as outlined in the Position Description
- A link to a digital portfolio must be included in your application letter
Please ensure that your application is saved as follows:
“First Name, Surname, Position Number”
Eg. “John Smith, 1234”
Submit your application by email to email@example.com including the job title and position number in the subject line of your email.
PLEASE NOTE: To download the position description below you will need Adobe Acrobat 9.0 Pro. If you are experiencing any difficulties in submitting your application, please contact the People & Culture Department on 03 9269 1266.
Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for positions with Melbourne Polytechnic.