Maximum Term Contract position (until 31/12/2019)
Full-time (38 hours per week)
Dynamic work environment
About the Role
We are very excited to announce that Melbourne Polytechnic is seeking to appoint an experienced, innovative and qualified individual to fill the position of VET Primary Industries Curriculum Maintenance Manager Service Executive Officer.
Your primary objective will be to:
- Provide support to the Primary Industries Curriculum Maintenance Manager Service, assisting in the development of Victorian Purchasing Guides, curriculum projects and review & evaluate training package products. The position also provides advice to HESG on an as needs basis.
The successful applicant will possess the following:
Key Selection Criteria
- A Degree, Diploma or Certificate relevant in both content and academic level and industry experience relevant to the School.
- Desirable criteria - A Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE 40116) including Design and Develop Assessment Tools and Address Adult language, Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) skills, or equivalent.
- Extensive knowledge and recent experience working in the vocational education sector.
- High level written and verbal communication skills with strong analytical and strategic thinking skills
The salary will be $88,305 (SE1) per annum plus superannuation.
Maximum Term Contract (until 31/12/2019), Full- Time 38 hours per week
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below.
Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Your application must be sent as one single document (Word or PDF) as an attachment.
Please include the following:
- Current resume
- Your responses to the Key Selection Criteria as outlined in the Position Description
Please ensure that your application is saved as follows:
“First Name, Surname, Position Number”
Eg. “John Smith, 1234”
Submit your application by email to email@example.com including the job title and position number in the subject line of your email.
PLEASE NOTE: To download the position description below you will need Adobe Acrobat 9.0 Pro. If you are experiencing any difficulties in submitting your application, please contact the People & Culture Department on 03 9269 1266.
Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for positions with Melbourne Polytechnic.