Fixed Term Contract Position (until June 2018)
Friendly working environment
Full-time (38 hours per week)
About the Role
We are very excited to announce that Melbourne Polytechnic is seeking to appoint an experienced, innovative and qualified individuals to fill the position of Trade Apprenticeship & Traineeship Support Administrator.
Your primary objective will be to:
Assist the Trade Apprenticeship & Traineeship Support Unit and be part of a highly dedicated team offering support to the trade delivery staff, employers, apprentices and trainees in timely and compliant commencement. Ensure completion of all contractual obligations both internal and external to the institute relating the apprenticeships and traineeships
The successful applicant will possess the following:
Key Selection Criteria
- Appropriate tertiary qualifications or equivalent together with demonstrated experience in administrative support roles
- Demonstrated knowledge and ability required to perform the role. Experience in working with apprentices and trainees is required.
- Demonstrated high standard of administrative and organizational skills and use of Microsoft Office software. Interpersonal and team skills and a proven ability to work within an environment requiring the use of tact, discretion and maintain confidentiality.
- Demonstrated highly effective communication and customer service with both internal and external clients is required.
For a full list of the Key Selection Criteria please refer to the position description.
Please note that all short listed applicants will be required to undertake a variety of competency tests to demonstrate their ability to perform the role.
The salary will be in the range of $50,021 - $54,013 (PACCT 3.1 – 3.3) per annum plus superannuation.
Fixed Term Contract to 30/6/2018
Full-Time, 38 hours per week
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below. Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Your application must include the following:
- Current resume
- A separate document addressing the Key Selection Criteria as outlined in the position description
You can submit your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure you include the job title and the job reference number in your covering email.
PLEASE NOTE: To download the forms below you will need Adobe Acrobat 9.0 Pro. If you are experiencing any difficulties in submitting your application, please contact the People & Culture Department on 03 9269 1266.
Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for positions with Melbourne Polytechnic.