Full- Time (38 hours per week)
Great working environment
In 2014 NMIT will establish a presence in the Melbourne suburb of Prahran. This new campus will trade under the name Melbourne Polytechnic and will deliver both Vocational and Education and Training and Higher Education programs.
This position will be initially located at the Prahran Campus and will be dependent upon sufficient student enrolments.
About the role
Your primary objectives will be:
- Maintain Visual Arts department photography, 2D & 3D studios, and equipment in operational condition.
- Prepare and receive purchase orders of materials.
- Maintain the ongoing display of student work and assist with the installation of student exhibitions.
- Assist with the preparation of teaching materials for Visual Arts department staff as required.
The successful applicant will be a hardworking and enthusiastic professional with:
- Ability to work co-operatively under the direction of teaching staff
- Ability to take initiative and work without supervision
- Ability to prioritise work and meet deadlines
- Good home handyman skills
A Working With Children Check will be required for this position.
$58,440 - $61,223 (TO6.1 - TO6.3) per annum pro rata.
To be eligible to apply you must either:
a) be an Australian Citizen or
b) provide evidence which substantiates your entitlement to work in Australia
Applicants must address the key selection criteria contained within the position description. You will not be shortlisted if you fail to address the key selection criteria in your application.
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below. Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Download the Application Form fill in the required fields including the Key Selection Criteria as outlined in the position description and save the completed form on your desktop.
Forward the completed Application Form together with a copy of your current Resume and email to email@example.com. Make sure you include the job title and the job reference number in your covering email.