Friendly working environment
Full-time (38 hours per week)
About the role:
Melbourne Polytechnic is seeking to appoint a qualified and motivated individual to fill the position of Teacher – Screen and Media (Television Production). You will be a hardworking and enthusiastic teaching pr ofessional with excellent subject knowledge.
Your primary objectives will be:
- Plan, develop, deliver and evaluate the teaching of Television Production and other areas within the Performing Arts Department.
- Maintain appropriate records and resources within quality assurance guidelines.
The successful applicant will possess:
- A relevant Degree, Diploma, Certificate or trade qualification or approved equivalent qualifications. Relevant and recent industrial experience in the Screen Industry including practical experience in television production processes and workflows. The Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE 40110) or equivalent.
- Ability to teach in areas related to television production workflows.
- Well-developed skills in teaching including the ability to select and use a wide range of teaching and assessment strategies appropriate to a diverse student population and the competency standards required.
For a full list of the key selection criteria, please refer to the position description.
Please note a Working With Children Check will be required for this position.
The salary will be in the range of $50,856-$81,487 (Teacher Class T1 – T5) per annum plus employee superannuation contribution.
Ongoing, Full - Time 38 hours per week
To be eligible to apply you must either:
a) be an Australian Citizen or
b) provide evidence which substantiates your entitlement to work in Australia
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below. Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Download the Application Form. Fill in the required fields including the Key Selection Criteria as outlined in the position description and save the completed form on your desktop.
Forward the completed Application Form together with a copy of your current Resume and email to ua.ud1481333078e.cin1481333078hcety1481333078lopen1481333078ruobl1481333078em@sb1481333078oj1481333078. Make sure you include the job title and the job reference number in your covering email.