- Ongoing position
- Friendly working environment
- Full-time (38 hours per week)
About the role:
Melbourne Polytechnic is seeking to appoint a qualified and motivated individual to fill the position of Teacher-Justice Programs. You will be a hardworking and enthusiastic teaching professional with excellent subject knowledge.
Your primary objectives will be:
Teach and assess specific Justice, Youth Justice and Mediation subjects in Business and Hospitality Department programs and assist in the planning and development of teaching programs. Currently these include units within the Certificate IV, Diploma and Advanced Diploma of Justice, Certificate IV in Youth Justice and Certificate IV in Mediation.
The successful applicant will possess:
- A Degree, Diploma or Certificate relevant in both content and academic level and industry experience relevant to the justice, youth justice and mediation environment. A Certificate IV in Training and Assessment is mandatory.A course of teacher training is preferred.
- Highly developed communication skills.
- Experience and knowledge of the justice, youth justice and mediation environment.
For a full list of the key selection criteria, please refer to the position description.
Please note a Working With Children Check will be required for this position.
The salary will be in the range of $50,856-$81,487 (Teacher Class T1 – T5) per annum plus employee superannuation contribution.
Ongoing, Full- Time 38 hours per week
To be eligible to apply you must either:
a) be an Australian Citizen or
b) provide evidence which substantiates your entitlement to work in Australia
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below. Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Download the Application Form. Fill in the required fields including the Key Selection Criteria as outlined in the position description and save the completed form on your desktop.
Forward the completed Application Form together with a copy of your current Resume and email to ua.ud1485042121e.cin1485042121hcety1485042121lopen1485042121ruobl1485042121em@sb1485042121oj1485042121. Make sure you include the job title and the job reference number in your covering email.