Part - Time (22.8 hours per week)
Great working environment
In 2014 NMIT will establish a presence in the Melbourne suburb of Prahran. This new campus will trade under the name Melbourne Polytechnic and will deliver both Vocational and Education and Training and Higher Education programs.
This position will be initially located at the Prahran Campus and will be dependent upon sufficient student enrolments.
About the role
- Teach specific subjects and courses from the Business Services and Transport training Package in the Commerce Department and assist in the planning and development of teaching programs, particularly International Business and Logistics.
- Ensure all aspects of program development, delivery and record management meet compliance requirements.
The successful applicant will be a hardworking and enthusiastic professional with:
- A Degree, Advanced Diploma relevant in both content and academic level and industry experience in International Business. The TAE 40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment or equivalent. A course of teacher training is preferred.
- A sound knowledge of The Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA) and their requirements for quality and compliance.
- Demonstrated capacity in quality and innovative teaching and learning practice, which responds to diverse student learning needs including gender and cultural influences, and the needs of disadvantaged groups.
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team in the development and implementation of subject plans.
A Working With Children Check will be required for this position.
$50,856 - $81,487 (T1-T5) per annum pro rata.
To be eligible to apply you must either:
a) be an Australian Citizen or
b) provide evidence which substantiates your entitlement to work in Australia
Applicants must address the key selection criteria contained within the position description. You will not be shortlisted if you fail to address the key selection criteria in your application.
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below. Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Download the Application Form fill in the required fields including the Key Selection Criteria as outlined in the position description and save the completed form on your desktop.
Forward the completed Application Form together with a copy of your current Resume and email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure you include the job title and the job reference number in your covering email.