Full-time (38 hours per week)
Great working environment
About the role
- Deliver and assess units of the Interior Design courses within the Design Drafting and Interior Fittings department and assist in the planning and development of teaching programs.
- Ensure all aspects of program development, delivery and record management meet compliance requirements.
- An appropriate Degree, Advanced Diploma, Diploma or Certificate IV relevant to the Interior Design and Decoration Industry, plus relevant industrial experience. A certificate IV in Training & Assessment TAE (or equivalent). A course of teacher training accredited at least AQF level 5 (Diploma), which included supervised teaching practice and studies in teaching methodology would be an advantage.
- Excellent written and communication skills and demonstrated ability in the application of MS Office programs and other computer technology related to, or used in, the Interior Design Industry .
- Ability to deliver related subjects for Certificate IV and above level programs within the scope of the department.
- A sound knowledge of the diverse areas within the Building Industry (particularly the Interior Design sector), together with a high level of knowledge and experience.
To be eligible to apply you must either:
a) be an Australian Citizen or
b) provide evidence which substantiates your entitlement to work in Australia
Applicants must address the key selection criteria contained within the position description. You will not be shortlisted if you fail to address the key selection criteria in your application.
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below. Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Download the Application Form fill in the required fields including the Key Selection Criteria as outlined in the position description and save the completed form on your desktop.
Forward the completed Application Form together with a copy of your current Resume and email to email@example.com. Make sure you include the job title and the job reference number in your covering email.