Ongoing position available
Friendly working environment
Full-time (38 hours per week)
About the Role
We are very excited to announce that Melbourne Polytechnic is seeking to appoint an experienced, organised and qualified individual to fill the position of Teacher in Individual Support.
Your primary objectives will be to:
- Develop, teach, deliver, assess and evaluate units in the Certificate III in Individual Support (Ageing) and CIII Individual Support (Home and Community Care).
- Ensure all aspects of program development, delivery, assessment and record management meet compliance requirements.
The successful applicant will possess the following:
Key Selection Criteria:
- A relevant vocational or higher qualification (such as Certificate III in Individual Support or Certificate IV in Ageing Support, Diploma of Nursing or Bachelor of Nursing) and the Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40116 or TAE40110 (with TAELLN401A or TAELLN411 and TAEASS502 or TAEASS502A or TAEASS502B)) are essential.
- The Diploma of Vocational Education and Training or an equivalent course of teaching training is preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years recent experience working within the Aged Care and/or Home and Community Care sector.
For a full list of the Key Selection Criteria please refer to the position description.
The salary will be in the range of $53,431 - $85,613 (T1.1 – T5) per annum plus superannuation.
Ongoing, Full- Time 38 hours per week
HOW TO APPLY
Please download a copy of the Position Description below.
Read the Position Description carefully before beginning your application.
Your application must be sent as one single document (Word or PDF) as an attachment.
Please include the following:
- Current resume
- Your responses to the Key Selection Criteria as outlined in the Position Description
Please ensure that your application is saved as follows:
“First Name, Surname, Position Number”
Eg. “John Smith, 1234”
Submit your application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org including the job title and position number in the subject line of your email.
PLEASE NOTE: To download the position description below you will need Adobe Acrobat 9.0 Pro. If you are experiencing any difficulties in submitting your application, please contact the People & Culture Department on 03 9269 1266.
Applications will only be considered from candidates that have the appropriate approval to work in Australia.
Australian Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are encouraged to apply for positions with Melbourne Polytechnic.